Hello Grandma and Papa!!
This is Anna. To provide a brief recap: I am 19. I go to BYU-Idaho. I major in sociology and I think my life is just the best.
I picked up skiing a bit ago in an effort to enjoy the bitter winters, I still struggle with the incessant snow and cold that never seems to go away, but being cold isn't so bad when I'm gliding down a glorious mountain. Idaho has some of the most breathtaking mountains I've ever seen. It brings me so much joy to camp and hike and rock climb in them- I'm getting quite good at rock climbing. I bought a pass to the local rock gym so I can still do it in the wintertime, and my friends and I go almost every single day. My fingers are skinned to the bone but I absolutely love it.
 |
| A picture I took of my friends at the rock gym. |
 |
| Eating a granola bar on the ski lift! |
I have super fantastic friends, I spend every day with them and I love them more than anything. They're basically my siblings and they make my life so full and exciting.
 |
| My friends and I on the roof of our Apartment |
 |
| My roommates and I on the first day of school |
 |
| Blurry picture of us eating ice cream |
 |
| The cutest!! |
 |
| We went on a trip to Boise |
Anna - thank you for the post - very glad you are happy with your life - so important .
ReplyDeleteIn your next post looking forward to seen you with text books ππ₯π
You looked great and happy when we saw you over Christmas! I was happy for you - and I love to ski , if I get in better shape next fall I will give it a go again π
I love you and make great goals for this coming year π
Papa
Hi
ReplyDeleteThis is grandma
Loved the post and the pictures
You and your friends look so happy,! It is hard to beat good friends. They make up a good part of how we think and act which is why it is crucial to have good friends who are grounded.
Glad you found a few fun things to do in the cold weather. I am the absolute worst at skiingπ
Love you
Grandma Egan
πππ