My Little Poem

 Hey!!! I hope you guys are doing well. So today I'm going to speak about blah blah blah, kidding. I just have a fun little poem that I wrote for you guys. 

It's called Christmas Morning

Lying on a pillow

Snoring very softly

My father is asleep

And mother is as well

I creep up to the bed

And hop right up on top

Father snores a little

We all watch as he stirs

Then becomes still again

We all groan with frustration

Then get right back to work

Making a big racket

To wake up all the world

Because today is Christmas!

The best day of the year


When mom and dad are up

We march right down the stairs

Dad says Santa didn't come

Which triggers the "Yeah right" 's

When we reach the living room

It's full of toys and candy

We leap and shout with joy

Because Santa did come

Leaving toys and goodies

We open our presents

And have an awesome time

Because today's Christmas!

The best day of the year.


I hope you liked it, and Merry Christmas.



-Sarah

Comments

  1. Loved it πŸ’•❤️🌈πŸ’₯ - you have real skills Sar-ra-raw- keep writing and you will be even better than Grandma some day - 🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, Grandma set a pretty high bar. 😁

      Delete
  2. Hi
    This is grandma
    Your words created a lively and lovely picture in my mind as I read each word that you wrote!
    Perfect!
    I love you,
    Grandma egan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts