Twinkies 🤮
I'm just gonna hop right into it. If you've ever eaten a Twinkie, you know they're gross.

None of those faces showed that they were enjoying eating a Twinkie. You'll notice faces of disgust, closing of eyes so they don't have to see the Twinkie, and "seriously" faces. Last time I checked, that didn't mean "YAY!!! TWINKIES!!!!" Yeah, that never happened. But how we got pictures of those faces is a really fun story.
Camping is a lot of fun. It just is. Fires, sleeping in a sleeping bag, and even better a tent! Plus, going camping means you get to see a lot of fun and really cool places, beautiful sunsets, and I could go on and on and on. But we gotta get to the story. So we were camping in Zion, a really beautiful place. And we were going to celebrate new years while camping! So we had to get some Martinellis. Mom and I went into the store looking around for Martinellis, and the Twinkies were just sitting right there! So I mentioned to mom how fun it would be to play a practical joke on everyone with some Twinkies. For the sake of laughter. So we got some. Then we left the store and put the bag in the car, pretending that all we had gotten were Martinellis. We kept driving, all seven of us in the car, until we got to the trailhead. While Abby, Anna, Katie, and Liza were waiting at the bathrooms, and Dad was filling out the paper, Mom and I each hid some Twinkies in all the backpacks. When Abby got back to the car, she noticed a Twinkie in her pack. So Mom and I, if I do say so myself, did a very fine job of acting inconspicuous, everyone else will attest to that. We joined in the guessing of who hid the Twinkies, and weren't discovered until hours into the hike when everyone agreed that it was Mom and I that hid the Twinkies. We relented and admitted to hiding the Twinkies. There were a few "I knew it"s and one "Wait, so it wasn't aliens?" And we all took turns eating Twinkies with joyous (hahahahaha not) looks on our faces.
While it lasted it was a lot of fun. There were a lot of laughs about it, and really, when isn't playing jokes on your family fun?
With lot's of love
-Sarah







Wow that looks cold!!
ReplyDeleteA frozen family eating frozen Twinkie - not surprised by the faces 😉
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteGrandma here
You two are great elves
Very fun!
And just for the record: I love Twinkies even though I have not had one for a very very very long time
I love you
Grandma egan